I’m pleased to announce the opening of my office on July 6. Contact me if you’d like to set up a time to check out my studio, learn more about art therapy, or to discuss how you or someone you know may benefit from art therapy. I would also be happy to discuss concerns you may have about the transmission of COVID 19 during art therapy. Precautions will change as we learn more about the virus and its transmission, but for now include:
- If you or someone in your household is ill, please cancel your session/meeting at any time. There will be no charge for cancellations while COVID 19 is a concern.
- Upon arrival at 309 Fairmont Drive, visitors are asked to wash their hands in the washroom near the front entrance or use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet can be accommodated in my office. Face masks may be worn if clients/visitors feel safer or if activities make it difficult to keep 6 feet apart.
- A half hour will be added between each session for the disinfection of surfaces after each visit.
- Art supplies will be provided in weekly rotation to ensure there is no virus transmission by using pens, paintbrushes, pencil crayons, pastels, etc.
- An alcohol spray will be used on sand tray figures, sand, and play items after each use.
- Outreach group sessions for organizations may have up to 15 participants but there must be enough space for all participants to practice physical distancing if masks are not worn.