Dianne Shannon RCAT
504 Avenue L South, Saskatoon, SK S7M 2H4
Session Options and Rates
- Child/youth intake – parent or guardian only for anyone under 14 years of age. (Youth 14-18 years of age may book their own sessions) – 20 minutes Free of charge
- Adult intake – 50 minutes: $110.00
- Individual session – youth or adult – 50 minutes: $110.00
- Parent and child dyad session – one adult and one child – 50 minutes: $110.00
- Group sessions for families or organizations – $140.00
- Summary report for referring organizations: includes insights/observations, progress toward therapeutic goals, research, recommendations: $110.00
- Pay what you can – call or email me to see if there are any spots available
Potential funding sources for art therapy
Jordan’s Principle for First Nations children and youth
Compensation for Victims of Crime I’m an approved Victim Services provider so you just need to book an appointment and provide me your case number. I will invoice Victim Services directly.
Autism Services individualized funding for children diagnosed with autism up to 11 years of age may be used to cover the costs of art therapy IF “recommended by a professional from the Service Provider Registry; or upon the recommendation of a regulated professional within a school district, the Saskatchewan Health Authority, or the Athabasca Health Authority, performing regular duties within their scope of practice.” Autism Services Contact Autism Services Saskatoon for possible referral.
Cognitive Disability Strategy Flexible Funding: “Therapeutic interventions recommended by a professional related to the field of expertise for example: occupational; speech and language; physical; massage; equine; music; art therapy; applied behavioural analysis; and counselling. ”
Ministry of Social Services Child and Family Programs referrals can be made through your support worker upon approval.