Dianne Shannon MA RCAT
In-person, online, and outreach art therapy
107-2366 Avenue C North, Saskatoon, SK S7L 5X5
Mailing address: PO Box 23007 Market Mall, Saskatoon, SK S7J 5H3
Session Options and Rates
Intake appointments and sessions are available in office, online, or through outreach.
- Child/youth intake online/office – parent or guardian only for anyone under 14 years of age. (Youth 14-18 years of age may book their own sessions) – 20 minutes Free of charge
- Adult intake online/office – 50 minutes: $110.00 + $5.50 GST ($115.50)
- Individual session online/office – child/youth or adult – 50 minutes: $110.00 + $5.50 GST ($115.50)
- Individual session outreach – child/youth or adult – 50 minutes: $130.00 + $6.50 GST ($136.50) (additional time for in-city travel, set up, and clean up included in price)
- Group sessions for organizations outreach – 50 minutes $140.00 + $7.00 GST ($147.00) (additional time for in-city travel, set up, and clean up included in price)
- Summary report for referring organizations: includes insights/observations, progress toward therapeutic goals, research, recommendations: $110.00 + $5.50 GST ($115.50)
- Travel outside Saskatoon: $0.50 per kilometre + hourly rate for travel time to be agreed upon
- Art supply costs for ongoing, long-term groups 6 weeks or longer: approximately $25 – $30 per participant for initial set up. Receipts provided to organization for reimbursement to art therapist.
- Pay what you can – call or email me to see if there are any spots available
Potential funding sources for art therapy
Jordan’s Principle for First Nations children and youth
Compensation for Victims of Crime I’m an approved Victim Services provider so you just need to book an appointment and provide me your case #. I will invoice Victim Services directly.
Autism Services individualized funding for children diagnosed with autism up to 11 years of age may be used to cover the costs of art therapy IF “recommended by a professional from the Service Provider Registry; or upon the recommendation of a regulated professional within a school district, the Saskatchewan Health Authority, or the Athabasca Health Authority, performing regular duties within their scope of practice.” Autism Services