Dianne Shannon MA RCAT
Online and outreach art therapy
Mailing address: PO Box 23007 Market Mall, Saskatoon, SK S7J 5H3
Session Options and Rates
All intake appointments and sessions are delivered online or through outreach
- Child/youth/ intake – child/youth parent or guardian only – 20 minutes Free of charge
- Adult intake – 50 minutes: $110.00 + $5.50 GST ($115.50) Reduced rate available based on income and schedule availability. Please request this option prior to start of intake.
- Individual session– child/youth or adult – 50 minutes: $110.00 + $5.50 GST ($115.50) Reduced rate available based on income and schedule availability
- Group sessions for organizations: $140.00 + $7.00 GST ($147.00) for a one- hour session (additional time for in-city travel, set up, and clean up included in price)
- Summary reports for referring organizations: includes insights/observations, progress toward therapeutic goals, research, recommendations: $110.00 + $5.50 GST ($115.50)
- Travel outside Saskatoon: $0.50 per kilometre + hourly rate for travel time to be agreed to
- Art supply costs for ongoing, long-term groups only (typically between $150 – $250 for initial set up) are reimbursed to the art therapist by the organization
Potential funding sources for therapy
Jordan’s Principle for First Nations children and youth
Compensation for Victims of Crime I’m an approved provider so you just need to book an appointment and provide me your case #, then I will invoice Victim Services directly.